Just returned from a three night stay at the suite princess.We booked our flights and transfers indepently and booked the hotel through Thomsons,We decided to split our stay between two different resorts as we had never been to Gran canaria before.
This is probably one of the best beach hotels that I have stayed in.
Reception _staff were very professional and helpful.We were upgraded to premium all inclusive and we had a room on the top floor with amazing views.(free safe bottled water and wine and fruit in the room plus tea and coffee making facilities)
The rooms were very modern and spacious .The bed was massive.
The restaurant and bar staff were all very friendly and helpful.The food was amazing there was so much choice and availability all day.
The pool area was lovely and we were always able to get a sunbed.There were plently of activities in the day if that is what you want.
Overall we had an excellent holiday and didn't want to leave as we had been spoilt at this hotel.Will definitely return! Thankyou for a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria