My husband and I arrived home early this morning having spent a wonderfully relaxing week at this lovely hotel. We upgraded to black band and our room was 9012 with a wonderful view, the room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. The standard of cleanliness throughout the hotel was excellent. The food is superb and of good quality with a varied menu you really would need to be extremely fussy not to find something to eat. The entertainment was better than we expected it to be which was a nice surprise. There was a good mix of age groups we thought, not all over 50's as some reviews had said. If we had anything to complain about it would be as mentioned in previous reviews and that would be lack of toilet facilities in the public areas. We also found the towels a bit small, we prefer bath sheets as opposed to bath towels. There are areas in the hotel that could probably do with a spruce up and we did notice a small area of carpet in the atrium on the 1st floor that was frayed and could have caused a trip hazard, but these are all very minor niggles and in no way spoilt our holiday. The staff were all extremely helpful and always smiling even at the end of a long day! Unfortunately the resort would be the reason we won't be going back we stayed at the sister hotel across the way 3 years ago and the area outside the hotel was much nicer, but this time we found the level of neglect quite sad. The railings were badly rusted and the lovely lights we remembered were in such bad repair they don't work. It's a real shame because the Suite Princess ranks amongst one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria