We have been here on numerous occasions and still enjoy it. The hotel is very quiet, and there is nothing to do in the very small resort but we know that and are happy with it, but I know wouldn't suit everyone . The staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel is spotlessly clean. We always have a really quiet room, all you can hear is the sea. The beds are lovely and comfortable and the rooms spacious. Loads of choice of food,but I tended to fall back on the salads as not a big meat eater, which can get a bit monotonous . Lunch time show cooking of paella every week is very tasty and the gala nights in the restaurant give you something different to eat. Plenty of sun beds for all and no early morning rush for them. We don't upgrade as local drinks are fine and you can get a litre bottle of water for your room every day from reception. No doubt we will return for some winter sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria