Having just returned from a new years break at The Princess Suite Taurito I can highly recommend this hotel for its staff and position near the beach and its peace. Check in was easy and efficient with a welcome drink. The rooms were light and airy overlooking the pool and the beach beneath. Now the hotel is all inclusive BUT actually after midnight there is NOWHERE to get a beverage of any sort. However if you upgrade to a superior room and tariff there are tea and coffee making facilities in the room. We did not upgrade and so had to wait until the restaurant opened for breakfast at 8.00 for a cup of tea. The food was buffet style plentiful and very good and on New years Eve they presented a Gala Dinner which was magnificent. The downside of all-inclusive is that you tend not to leave the hotel to explore local areas. I would highly recommend an evening out to Mogan Harbour and have a meal overlooking the marina or the beach. Would i go back to Suite Princess? The lack of beverages between midnight and 8.00a.m is a deal breaker and so without a tea or coffee making facility i wouldn't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria