Have just returned from 9 night stay here. Lovely hotel, great food, beautiful accommodation and helpful, friendly efficient staff. We had upgraded our suite to Premium and were absolutely delighted with the accommodation, especially the magnificent view from the balcony and the lovely beautifully furnished sitting room. Loved hotel being adults only. Plenty of loungers available around pool area. Excellent food, with plentiful choices and something for everyone. We didn't use the a la carte restaurant. Entertainment was of excellent quality. There was a wonderful pianist in the Piano Bar and an excellent guitar duo. Entertainment provided by Thomson was much better than usual. The style and decor of the hotel was beautiful and an unusual feature was a magnificent hanging garden. There was a particularly lively bow window in the floor to ceiling feature on the reception floor, along with a lively chandelier. The hotel was spotless and beautifully maintained. We would highly recommend a holiday at the Suite Princess, (well worth upgrading to a Premium suite) and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria