My husband and I spent a week here and enjoyed our holiday. The flight there was a nice spacious plane but on return was old tired cramped plane. Transfer was quite smooth being last but one dropped off at hotel. On way back we had to pick up two hotel guests. so trip to airport took 45 mins. comfy coaches so again not too bad a journey. check in was done smoothly and we were told if we wanted food to go down to floor 1 to get cold buffet.Room was nice and spacious but air con was not good. It didnt cool you down at all. You could feel it if you stood in front of it. The beds ...well if you like lying on a bed of tennis balls or a door then these beds are for you. The Lone Peppers were very good, theyre not meant to be the original singers so they sang as themselves in theyre own way, very entertaining. The pools were nice and clean with one heated and one not. No children shouting and screaming in them was heaven. The dining room was a bit warm and men have to wear long trousers which i think is a good idea , it sorts the string vest and shorts syndrome. Beach is just down from other sun bed area and through a gate of which you need your room key to get back in. Food was nice with a good variety. The fish is very nice and fesh cooked. We were on floor 7 and it was a good view and pretty quiet . We booked this hotel on the say that it was child free and couples but this was not the case as i dont class a family with 3 kids a couple or a mother and daughter so what do Thomsons define as a couple. The toilets in public areas only had one toilet in so as a result after a show everyone feels the need to go but then have to que. The bar staff were very pleasant and polite. Overall if they get more comfortable mattresses and sort the air con we would return and recommend to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria