This was the second winter vacation in a row at the Suite Princess, and we will be back. The main reasoons for comming back has been the standard of the rooms with all rooms facing the sea and enjoying the sunset, the very friendly staff, the cleanliness and quality of the room service and the all inclusive food and beverage. The issue with other all inclusive hotels are the kids burning around on too high sugar levels, but luckily not here with the age limit of 16. The youngest generation complained a little about the internet capacity at times, but was able to stay in contact with the outside world. Yes, you have to get up early with your towel if you want the perfect spot in the sun, but then you can enjoy a very nice breakfast and then fresh newspapers and a coffee outside in the sitting areas (several areas with comfortable chairs shaded from the sun) before you get into serious tanning. We did not see any decline in service or the quality of the food from last stay, and we find the breakfast the best meal of the day. We prefer to stay on third floor or higher away from the ground, not because of noice, but the view. We took the free bus to Puerto Mogan and enjoyed a few hours strolling around. They are building a new road to Taurito and Mogan and you will mayb loose the spectacular narrow winding road with sheer drops straight into the sea below. get a seat on the righthand side of the bus for the ride from Mogan if they still go by the old road. We will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria