The hotel was good, clean, comfortable and with delightful staff so no complaints on that score. Our first week was I have to say better than our second as it is a large hotel and it was certainly bursting at the seams with guests as we hit Christmas day. Unfortunately, about 80% of guests in the second week did not share our good manners and we were privy to some downright rudeness to both staff and other guests! It has to be said that the majority of such guests were not UK or Irish but appeared to be of Scandanavian extraction.
However, as my title states the Thomson reps were totally fantastic and could not do enough for guests at this hotel so a huge thanks to Nicki, Jamie, Bill & Ben as you were all magnificent to ensuring that our every need was met.
We also went on the inner island trip, Garbos and the supercat boat trip which were all very professionally run and superb experiences in their own right.
Enjoy the hotel, the staff and its wonderful ambience but do watch out for those who had a charm by-pass on checking in!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria