Just got back from the Suite Princess yesterday.The hotel in my opinion is the best I have stayed in to date. We arrived late on the Monday evening and were provided with complimentary tea,coffee and biscuits. Our room was massive with a huge kingside bed and lovely furnishings and as we had upgraded to a superior suite we had a 26 inch tv,fridge and free safe plus wine and fruit. All the balconies have sea views and upgraded suites also have sunbeds on the balconies. The food was excellent with plenty of choice for all tastes, the one thing to point out though is on an evening male guests must wear long trousers in the dining room something that is not mentioned in most holiday brochures, the head chef also offers an exclusive five course meal that you can book, The pool area is spotlessly clean with more than enough sunbeds for everyone, the all inclusive drinks are self service during the day unless you want spirits which you have to get from the bar staff. The only reason that i would not rate this hotel as a five star is there entertainment programme, dont get me wrong as hotel entertainment goes it is still far superior to most. There isn't much to the resort but this was one of the reasons we booked and had total rest and relaxation in luxury for one week. All hotel staff and the Thomson holiday reps were fantastic couldn't fault them. Information and local knowledge was great we didn't book any tours ect but we did get a taxi to Puerto de Mogan well worth a visit . All in all my wife and I would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria