A weeks all inclusive at the end of March was spent here, and we had a really good time. Upgrading to the Junior Suite and Premium drinks is a must, for 25 EUR pppn, it is certainly a good deal. The room was well appointed with a huge bathroom and more than enough space for clothes.
The food for all meals was very good each service. This was our first All Inc, and I was dreading what I thought would be an endless supply of burgers, nuggets and chips. How wrong was I..??
The buffet layout is varied and plentiful, with lots of seafood every day, as well as plenty of meat.
The calamari rings were the size of small car tyres, and done in a really good tempura batter.
Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for Dinner, which is a positive move in my opinion.
The entertainment in the evenings is very good and the location is stunning, built into the side of the cliff. Mogen is 8 EUR away by Taxi, and that is well worth a visit. Friday is market Day there, and the Yellow Submarine ride is a must.
Puerto Rico is 13 EUR by Taxi, if you are missing your Full English and obligatory Irish Bars.
We will certainly visit here again. There is a fantastic Italian place on the beach, the Atlantic Cafe, if you want a more intimate setting for Dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taurito Princess near Puerto de Mogan is an all-inclusive hotel right by the beach. All 405 rooms and suites provide stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the bay of Taurito. Located in the south of Gran Canaria the hotel provides services and facilities for both couples and families with children. There are a total of three outdoor pools; 2 for children and a main swimming pool (heated in winter). The all-inclusive offer is available at 2 restaurants (both with live cooking stations) and 4 bars. Several times a week there are themed dinners at the main restaurant “Princess. In addition Taurito Princess guests may enjoy a mix of Italian and Asian dishes once during their stay; then when the La Choza visually and culinary turns into the “La Trattoria”. The daytime and evening entertainment guarantees fun for all ages. The smallest guests can look forward to mini-club, mini-disco and two children's pools (one pool with a giant, colourful dragon). The adults may choose from a whole range of sporting activities, such as tennis, squash, water aerobics and beach volleyball. Wi-Fi (extra charge) is available in the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taurito Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Hotel Taurito
- Taurito Princess Gran Canaria
- Hotel Taurito Princess Gran Canaria