Stayed as a couple for 2 weeks and must admit it was a bit too long. Nothing wrong with the hotel but not much to do in the evening.
The hotel was spotless and room spacious and comfortable. Housekeeping excellent and rooms cleaned daily. A large balcony overlooked the pool and bay with wonderful views
Food was typical of all inclusive, plenty to choose from and you would have to be very fussy if you could not find anything to please. At times food was not hot enough. The lunch time buffet appealed more to me but that was just my preference. Chocolate fountain was to die for.
Outside areas kept very tidy and pool area was never too crowded. Plenty of sun beds either around the pool or surrounding terraces. Sunbed "police" made sure no beds were saved.
Our only complaint was the evening entertainment, it catered for older generation in the piano bar and the evening shows were dire... A better sound system would have helped for some of the acts or someone who knew how to set it up. All the acts had far too much echo and were "booming" hence all sounded muffled.
No free wifi or fridge, had to pay which, for the cost of the holiday, these should have been free.
Overall a good holiday if you just want to get away to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taurito Princess near Puerto de Mogan is an all-inclusive hotel right by the beach. All 405 rooms and suites provide stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the bay of Taurito. Located in the south of Gran Canaria the hotel provides services and facilities for both couples and families with children. There are a total of three outdoor pools; 2 for children and a main swimming pool (heated in winter). The all-inclusive offer is available at 2 restaurants (both with live cooking stations) and 4 bars. Several times a week there are themed dinners at the main restaurant “Princess. In addition Taurito Princess guests may enjoy a mix of Italian and Asian dishes once during their stay; then when the La Choza visually and culinary turns into the “La Trattoria”. The daytime and evening entertainment guarantees fun for all ages. The smallest guests can look forward to mini-club, mini-disco and two children's pools (one pool with a giant, colourful dragon). The adults may choose from a whole range of sporting activities, such as tennis, squash, water aerobics and beach volleyball. Wi-Fi (extra charge) is available in the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taurito Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Hotel Taurito
- Taurito Princess Gran Canaria
- Hotel Taurito Princess Gran Canaria