I stayed at the Taurito Princess for 11 days in September. The location is absolutely perfect. Very beautiful and relaxing. The hotel itself is well positioned, with easy access to the beach which is less than a minutes walk. The staff are all very pleasant and helpful, and the hotel is one of the cleanest I have ever stayed in. Having recently been through a renovation, parts of the hotel are very modern and very well laid out. The rooms are adequate, with large balcony's, and have air conditioning, fridge and a safe available at extra cost.
The hotel pools are very well maintained, and are perfect for that must have dip after an hour on the sun beds, of which there are plenty.
If you are so inclined, the hotel is located just a couple of minutes from the Taurito Water Park, with rides and sun beds.
There are a few slight negatives however:
Firstly, do not go to this hotel if you are after a variety of evening activities. There are a number of shows, one each evening, which range in quality, as well as a piano bar. Other than that, the hotel closes down around midnight to half past. The local area has a small strip of the usual shops and a bar or two, but nothing else.
Second, the food, which while perfectly well prepared and of good quality, is often served just warm.
Finally, the pool bar, whilst functional, closes at six every day, and is not the most comfortable place to sit and relax in the shade.
To summarise, this is great hotel, with excellent staff and cleanliness, in a perfect position, but lacking evening and later entertainment facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taurito Princess near Puerto de Mogan is an all-inclusive hotel right by the beach. All 405 rooms and suites provide stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the bay of Taurito. Located in the south of Gran Canaria the hotel provides services and facilities for both couples and families with children. There are a total of three outdoor pools; 2 for children and a main swimming pool (heated in winter). The all-inclusive offer is available at 2 restaurants (both with live cooking stations) and 4 bars. Several times a week there are themed dinners at the main restaurant “Princess. In addition Taurito Princess guests may enjoy a mix of Italian and Asian dishes once during their stay; then when the La Choza visually and culinary turns into the “La Trattoria”. The daytime and evening entertainment guarantees fun for all ages. The smallest guests can look forward to mini-club, mini-disco and two children's pools (one pool with a giant, colourful dragon). The adults may choose from a whole range of sporting activities, such as tennis, squash, water aerobics and beach volleyball. Wi-Fi (extra charge) is available in the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taurito Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Hotel Taurito
- Taurito Princess Gran Canaria
- Hotel Taurito Princess Gran Canaria