We stayed at this lovely hotel 18-25th March with our 9-month old son and had a great week!
Had read a lot of reviews before our trip, so was expecting some small faults due to the upcoming renovation.
We stayed on the 8th floor and our room had a large balcony with a great view!
The bathroom had a smell (common in older bathrooms) on arrivall and needes to be worked on with new tiles! And after taking a shower in the bath the floor got wet every time. But we didnt make a complain since we knew they were closing for renovations..
The lifts did annoy us a bit.. We needed space due to our stroller, so sometimes we had to wait for a while. But the view is o fantastic so it was worth it.
Did not go to any off the evening entertaiment because of the late starts (we are on baby schedule)
We went to Puerto de Mogan with the free hotel bus and the town is a must see!
The staff was really friendly and always smiling and great with our son!
Would we visit Hotell Taurito Princess again? Yes!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taurito Princess near Puerto de Mogan is an all-inclusive hotel right by the beach. All 405 rooms and suites provide stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the bay of Taurito. Located in the south of Gran Canaria the hotel provides services and facilities for both couples and families with children. There are a total of three outdoor pools; 2 for children and a main swimming pool (heated in winter). The all-inclusive offer is available at 2 restaurants (both with live cooking stations) and 4 bars. Several times a week there are themed dinners at the main restaurant “Princess. In addition Taurito Princess guests may enjoy a mix of Italian and Asian dishes once during their stay; then when the La Choza visually and culinary turns into the “La Trattoria”. The daytime and evening entertainment guarantees fun for all ages. The smallest guests can look forward to mini-club, mini-disco and two children's pools (one pool with a giant, colourful dragon). The adults may choose from a whole range of sporting activities, such as tennis, squash, water aerobics and beach volleyball. Wi-Fi (extra charge) is available in the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taurito Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Hotel Taurito
- Taurito Princess Gran Canaria
- Hotel Taurito Princess Gran Canaria