We have just returned from the hotel taurito after spending nine nights there we arrived home on 14th January. My wife and I had not been to this hotel before but had read many reviews before booking. many said the hotel was tired. Yes in places it is, but they are shutting in May for a complete revamp so should be pristine when it reopens. Many said the food was poor we found the food very varied and good although if you go in late in the evening the food is not piping hot. This was our first all inclusive and eating in the evenings was a bit like a cattle market with people rushing about and quite noisy, men have to wear trousers which I found annoying as it was very warm. The staff were excelent and couldnt do more for you. At lunchtimes the pool bar did snacks and salads with a chef on hand to cook you a toastie or burger etc. All drinks were self service with everything available. Both of us enjoy tennis and we were able to play every evening on one of the two table tennis tables, we also played tennis and never had trouble booking the court, however the court has seen better days with cracks in the tarmac giving a dodgy bounce, the netting around the court is bad and as the court is on the sixth floor quite often a ball will go through only to end up many floors down. At the end of the road a bus stops every 30 mins and for 2eu 80 you can go into Puerto Rico and retun to Mogan on the ferry 6 eu a lovely boat ride lasting about 30 mins. All in all we found the holiday incredible value and would definately go back again. For what you pay it is fantastic, and when its revamped it can only get better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taurito Princess near Puerto de Mogan is an all-inclusive hotel right by the beach. All 405 rooms and suites provide stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the bay of Taurito. Located in the south of Gran Canaria the hotel provides services and facilities for both couples and families with children. There are a total of three outdoor pools; 2 for children and a main swimming pool (heated in winter). The all-inclusive offer is available at 2 restaurants (both with live cooking stations) and 4 bars. Several times a week there are themed dinners at the main restaurant “Princess. In addition Taurito Princess guests may enjoy a mix of Italian and Asian dishes once during their stay; then when the La Choza visually and culinary turns into the “La Trattoria”. The daytime and evening entertainment guarantees fun for all ages. The smallest guests can look forward to mini-club, mini-disco and two children's pools (one pool with a giant, colourful dragon). The adults may choose from a whole range of sporting activities, such as tennis, squash, water aerobics and beach volleyball. Wi-Fi (extra charge) is available in the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Taurito Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Hotel Taurito
- Taurito Princess Gran Canaria
- Hotel Taurito Princess Gran Canaria