“Best chai” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Fitzroy
Cairns, Australia
“Best chai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stopped here after having our main meals elsewhere. I found the wait staff to be super friendly and professional even at 9pm after a long day. Sadly, I no longer drink coffee so ordered a chai latte. I honestly believe it to be the best chai I have tasted in Melbourne - hands down. Dessert was sticky date pudding and tiramisu and from what we tasted we all agreed to go back for dinner in the future. It's a lovely, sweet and cosy atmosphere and I could see myself spending hours sitting at the window seat - sipping chai and watching the world go by.I will definitely go back.

• Visited April 2013

Brisbane
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate here several times for dinner and once for breakfast. Excellent food, tapas style and great service.

Visited March 2013
Wollongong
“Great coffee, great food, and air-conditioning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Don Vincenzo was an air-conditioned sanctuary in the middle of Melbourne's sweltering heat-wave. The coffee was great and the Eggs Benedict was declared the best ever! High praise indeed. Definitely would recommend this cafe.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank annabellequinn
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

My favourite place to get a coffee on the run or sit at the window and watch the world walk by. Right in the hub of the Fitzroy bar and restaurant district, there is always a good time to be had.

• Visited March 2013