I've been traveling around Australia by myself for seven weeks, and the Nunnery is my favorite hostel so far! Great atmosphere, nice people, safe, and clean (plus, the free breakfast is awesome). Great location too! I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11am Checkout! 19th century charm meets the freshness of modern day Melbourne in this totally unique hostel. Situated in super hip Fitzroy and only a short 10min stroll to the city, The Nunnery is a beautiful old building with exquisite shared and private rooms as well as lounge areas for chilling and courtyards for hanging out... in the sunshine! It's great for travellers looking to experience the best of Melbourne's live music, café's and bars located in and around Fitzroy as well as the famed laneway nightlife of the city. The Nuns (staff) help create a relaxed and social home away from home, offering FREE breakfast every day (pancakes Sundays) as well as FREE weekly pub crawls, soup nights and BBQ's with wine also supplied. The Nunnery - it's Heavenly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Nunnery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nunnery Hotel Melbourne
- The Nunnery Fitzroy, Greater Melbourne