I dont know why it is number 1 in hostels is the worst one everything exept the people that worst there really friendly but the room was disgusting the sheets were dirty the toilets never had toilet paper and look like they never clean it my stay was march 22 went with some friends and my sister they chargr me one more night and I nitice later I could solve this cuz there was a girl that pay me cash in hand for that stay solved but the worst thing i went there before my graduation from uni and there was bed bugs in the bed!!!!! OMG the worst experience cant stoo scratching was like huge pimples I cannot control myself had to scratch every second and went to my graduation with those like pimples all over my body and neck for almost a month DO NOT STAY IN HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11am Checkout! 19th century charm meets the freshness of modern day Melbourne in this totally unique hostel. Situated in super hip Fitzroy and only a short 10min stroll to the city, The Nunnery is a beautiful old building with exquisite shared and private rooms as well as lounge areas for chilling and courtyards for hanging out... in the sunshine! It's great for travellers looking to experience the best of Melbourne's live music, café's and bars located in and around Fitzroy as well as the famed laneway nightlife of the city. The Nuns (staff) help create a relaxed and social home away from home, offering FREE breakfast every day (pancakes Sundays) as well as FREE weekly pub crawls, soup nights and BBQ's with wine also supplied. The Nunnery - it's Heavenly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Nunnery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nunnery Hotel Melbourne
- The Nunnery Fitzroy, Greater Melbourne