“Great geek”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzroy
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had lunch here with my husband. We both had delicious meals, the food was very fresh. We were told that they had a new Greek chef and I think he is doing a great job. My husband is Greek and finding excellent Greek food can be a challenge. The service was good, friendly and relaxed no rushing you here. We will be back

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Before I start my review - why is the name misspelled? It should be Piraeus.... I guess there's a reason for the misspelling...

My wife and I wanted to dine at a family restaurant on New Year's Eve 2012, and chose Pireaus Blues because of the good reviews. They fitted us in even though it was a last-minute booking.

Excellent food and service. We felt that we were guests in their home. Thank you George and all the family for your hospitality and compliments to the cooks.

We live in London, but will certainly visit again when we're in Melbourne. Highly recommended

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went here with my mum and we got one of the banquets.
The staff were friendly and the service was fast.
We really enjoyed the food and the waiter was happy to explain what some of it was for us. Would definately come here again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great service, fantastic food. Parking is the only problem as it is on busy Brunswick St Melbourne and Saturday night is really bad. The place is cheerful and the waiters and waitresses are fantastic! The food is quick and plentiful and there was never an empty wine bottle on the table. I have been to this a number of times now and with the same group of people and it wont be our last .

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We looked up the resturants online we decided to go to this resturant!!the atmospher was OK; the auntree was OK nothing extremely unique. The mains minue looked good, i have orderd the mixed grill the meat was under cooked, the lamb chop was off, the chicken was dripping of blood, the potatoes was dry and soaked with lemon. My partner's fish was over cooked, smelled old and no flavour. The appearence would give people the impression that its good resturant but i wont recommend it to anyone and i wont visit it again, perhapse i would tell my friends not to waste their money.