“Having had a splendid villa experience in Italy...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 68 reviews

Reviews from our community

pbmazza
Toronto, Canada
“Having had a splendid villa experience in Italy, I wasconcerned that this would not measure up, but it did in every way.”
Reviewed November 12, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Nick and Amanda were most helpful from start to finish, and their relationship with Lari and Mike (tasteofspain) added a special element to our stay. They could not have been more helpful or accommodating, and were most generous with their time, certainly above and beyond the 'call of duty'. Sharing their love and knowledge of Spain, the sites, and the local area added greatly to our enjoyment of the holiday. Being able to connect with some of the locals was special, too.

El Molino was full of great character and charm. Due to its historic nature, one has to be able to accommodate some of its quirks--like the low ceiling beam and some steep steps. Collecting eggs from the chickens was an added novelty for us city folk. We loved being able to eat outside every night, and gathering poolside for our tapas.

While not located in a town, it is centrally located to a number of fine sites and local villages. The clean air, quiet, and night skies were wonderful.

One certainly needs a car, and the big grocery store is 25 minutes away, but all of that is manageable. We could have done with written instructions for the washing machine and dishwasher, both of which were very different to our Canadian models.

As you can read, we would highly recommend a stay at El Molino, and echo the positive remarks made by many others on this site.

Date of stay: September 2010
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

York UK
Reviewed August 12, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Date of stay: August 2010
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Boucherville
Reviewed August 9, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.