“what a wine”

Carlo Hauner Azienda Agricola
More attraction details
Owner description: Carlo hauner, designer and painter from brescia who trasplanted himself to the eolian islands in the 60s, was the creator of the agricoltural firm that carries his name. Hauner winery springs up in the eighties in lingua, built in aeolian style and equipped with a modern refrigeration installation and stainless casks which are stacked side by side with oak barrels used for aging wines. Visit the winery and taste the famous wines from april to november.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I visited Carlos winary on september with my family. I heard about this wine from a friend that visited italy . I live in Australia and when i heard of it, the first thing i did is booking a flight to Eolian Islands with my family. We had a pleasent journey in the Islands, specially the day that we visited the winary. We were recieved by a young gentleman named Andrea, he told us about his Grandfather and his succesfull life. And after the visiting we had a wine testing in a beautiful place. We tasted different kinds of wine like Hierà and Malvasia. I personally recomand you to visit this paradise.

Visited September 2012