Hotel Da Mariuccia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Malpensa Inn(Lonate Pozzolo)
  • Room Service
Airport Motel Malpensa(Lonate Pozzolo)
Motel Europa(Ossona)
Hotel Mito(Ossona)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2010

We went to this hotel for business and stayed 3 nights. The rooms were more than ok.
However, it is a bit of the road, but milano is only a half hour drive, which was fine to us.
Breakfast was a disgrace for a 4-star hotel, we received juice from a plastc bottle, cappuccino which was brown water and a cornetto (croissant) in plastic wrap.

However, when we returned late one night, the bar was still open and seen we were hungry, they gave us a pizza for free, however the kitchen was closing. also, I needed a package to be sent to Italy from Belgium and they very nicely accepted it for me and informed me it had arrived.

Despite the breakfast (which is worth nothing in 90% of italian hotels accoring to me), I would recommand it.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2010

We stayed here for one night before early flight from Malpensa airport. Location is very convenient for the airport, it's 15 minutes to reach there. Area is very quiet, there are only small villages in the nearest surroundings, to reach some shops or other entertainment it will take you from 20 minutes trip by car. There is a free parking available, but it may be somewhat hard to find place in the evening when guests come to restaurant. Our room had a balcony overlooking picturesque hotel park. Rooms are spacious, clean, with all the becessary amenities in the shower. Hotel stuff was very polite and helpful, thought they did not tell us that Internet costs extra 3 euro, which is a small detail, but somewhat unpleasant. We also had a problem with ventilation/air conditioning in our room, first we could not turn the heat on, it just was not functioning, and then there was some sort of draught at night generated by ventilation system, which we could not turn off eather. Hotel restaurant, which is I believe the only restaurant in surroundings, is rather popular among local citizens. The food served there is very good, though somewhat pricy. They also serve breakfast in the restaurant, which is included in a room rate, and it's a good continental one, at convinient time for travellers, from 6:30. Overall impression with this hotel was good, I would definitely recomend the place to those travelling to or from Malpensa airport.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2010

We picked this Hotel as it is close to Malpensa airport and we had an early flight to catch the next morning.We had requested an extra bed in our room for a teenager which they had provided and the man at the reception when we arrived spoke English and was quite helpful.However the next morning when checking out there was a different man at the Reception and it was very hard to communicate with him as he did not speak any English at all.We paid 90 Euros in cash and requested him to cancel the credit card information we had provided online when making the reservation.However after returning home we realised that they had charged the credit card as well!
I have called them and sent them several e-mails to reverse the charge on my credit card but they say that they are unable to do this!They will not even mail me a cheque for 90 Euros! We have been double charged and they won't refund the money!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Jayu_10
Reviewed March 13, 2009

Excellent value for money. Lively place, a bit difficult to fine. Excellent coach service to and from Milano Malpensa airport.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2008

I have visited the Hotel da Mariuccia last evening, and enjoyed my stay in-between two flights thorougly. I found the rooms clean, and loved the bathroom facilities (umm...bubble bath). The hotel staff were always extremely helpful. My room had no hot water in the evening, but the problem was promptly fixed. All of this I appreciated at the Hotel da Mariuccia. What I did not appreciate, however, were the mattresses, which felt hard as a rock and gave me a hard time sleeping. I also did not like the extra charges included in my booking, 15 euros for the shuttle to and from Malpensa, each way, and 3 euros for the internet. The receptionist did not ask me if I was okay with the payments, and I felt this was disrespectful, especially since their charges were rather big for a short trip to the airport. The hotel is very good service-wise, but they will try to make an extra buck on their customers' lack of information.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank bogdans