“Absolutely Fantastic”

Arianna & Friends Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Peccioli
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Small regional tour operator specializing in very original and experiencial tours to the rural Tuscany. Our aim is to bring visitors of Tuscany to the best food producers of wine, cheese, olive oil, honey, chocolate, pasta, grains and any local specialty. We only arrange customized tours for individuals and small groups. For very enthusistic "foodies" we also arrange informal and very educational cooking classes at our cooking school called My Tuscan Kitchen: typical Tuscan menus, pizza classes, chocolate making experiences, pastry making experiences. We arrange fantastic truffle hunting tours in the woods near San Miniato and very exclusive foodie tours on Vespa scooters, as we are located near Pontedera, hometown of Vespa! EXPERIENCE WINE & FOOD IN TUSCANY WITH US!
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We arranged cooking lessons at our rented villa for a large family. We had so much fun. Arianna involved the kids as young as 7 years old. The teenagers were engaged and the adults drank wine and learned some cooking skills.

Thanks to Arianna and Carla. I would highly recommend both the cooking lessons (and the delicious meal which followed) as an experience. But I would also recommend Arianna, very professional and fun.

1  Thank francetraveller2007

Reviewed August 1, 2011

We had Luca as our guide, and he was great.

We had a great day or sightseeing in Firenze and then spent the afternoon on a winery tour at Fattoria Fibbiano, which was the perfect ending to the day.

Would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

Wow - what a fantastic day we had in Tuscany. I contacted Arianna and Friends and asked about a tour. I was pretty vague initially but eventually decided on a visit to two wineries in Tuscany and a self-guided visit to Siena. Our day started out promptly (can I repeat that? Promptly - so refreshing!) at 9:00. After a beautiful drive through the Tuscan countryside we arrived at our first winery where were were given samples of wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. All we outstanding. We then drove through a charming village where we stopped and looked at a local deli and then went on to another winery. Again wonderful wine and olive oil AFter this we had lunch at a very charming local restaurant - a nap would have been nice after the wine and food but we headed on to Siena. Sylvia, our guide, was great. She was funny, smart, very personable - loved spending the day with her. I will definately use Arianna and Friends on my next trip to Tuscany - Sylvia suggested touring the same towns south of Siena and she has us sold on that! - and will pass along their names to anyone I know travelling to Italy.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

Arianna & Friends took me, my wife, and five friends up at the pier in Livorna on a special excursion in Tuscany as I had already visited Florence and Pisa. We had the best tour to a medieval village, pasta factory, and winery. These were off the normal tourist route and we felt as if we were the only tourists at these locations. We had a terrific driver and outstanding and extremely knowledgeable guide. We were given an exclusive tour of the winery by the wine master and then a light lunch with excellent wines. We will definitely use Arianna & Friends the next visit to Italy.

1  Thank timothybailey
Reviewed June 20, 2011

What an amazing trip I made, my cooking lessons with Ester at Il Selvino were exactly what I was looking for. Home made Tuscan delicious food with Massimo translating and adding your history and his own experience, it really added to my experience. Ester is so sweet, and everyone at Il Selvino are wonderful people, they even invite me for diner and lunch, they took me to buy amazing wine, Paula took me on a tour in Piccoli, she is so so sweet. I loved Il Selvino, the room was lovely, the Agriturismo is so beautiful, and I ate such great food!! You can be sure I will be back!! Thank you so much. What a great package you guys provided!!

2  Thank 125Caro