“AAA++++”

Arianna & Friends Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Peccioli
More attraction details
Owner description: Small regional tour operator specializing in very original and experiencial tours to the rural Tuscany. Our aim is to bring visitors of Tuscany to the best food producers of wine, cheese, olive oil, honey, chocolate, pasta, grains and any local specialty. We only arrange customized tours for individuals and small groups. For very enthusistic "foodies" we also arrange informal and very educational cooking classes at our cooking school called My Tuscan Kitchen: typical Tuscan menus, pizza classes, chocolate making experiences, pastry making experiences. We are famous for our truffle hunting tours in the woods near San Miniato and in 2014 we launched very exclusive foodie tours on Vespa scotters!EXPERIENCE WINE & FOOD IN TUSCANY WITH US!
Fairview, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AAA++++”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Arianna & Friends took me, my wife, and five friends up at the pier in Livorna on a special excursion in Tuscany as I had already visited Florence and Pisa. We had the best tour to a medieval village, pasta factory, and winery. These were off the normal tourist route and we felt as if we were the only tourists at these locations. We had a terrific driver and outstanding and extremely knowledgeable guide. We were given an exclusive tour of the winery by the wine master and then a light lunch with excellent wines. We will definitely use Arianna & Friends the next visit to Italy.

1 Thank timothybailey

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

What an amazing trip I made, my cooking lessons with Ester at Il Selvino were exactly what I was looking for. Home made Tuscan delicious food with Massimo translating and adding your history and his own experience, it really added to my experience. Ester is so sweet, and everyone at Il Selvino are wonderful people, they even invite me for diner and lunch, they took me to buy amazing wine, Paula took me on a tour in Piccoli, she is so so sweet. I loved Il Selvino, the room was lovely, the Agriturismo is so beautiful, and I ate such great food!! You can be sure I will be back!! Thank you so much. What a great package you guys provided!!

2 Thank 125Caro
Tiltonsville, OH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Warning: Teenagers Cooking in Tuscany!”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Our Tuscan cooking class booked through Arianna and Friends was fantastic! First of all, I tried online to contact a number of places offering cooking classes. Arianna & Friends was the ONLY one that responded, and did so in a timely manner. The booking process was easy, professional, and my emails were promptly anwsered. Consuelo was my contact. The class took place at Querciole. It was a charming olive farm with a bed and breakfast in Casciana Terme. Esther was our cook and Massimo was our interpreter. Everything was made from scratch. Only the freshest ingredients were used and of course the finest olive oil too. Our 13 and 15 year old daughters did 90% of the cooking under Esther's fine direction. My husband and I were able to help, drink some wine, and talk about Italian culture with Massimo. It was a very authentic experience. Even though we did cook our own dinner, the food was some of the best of our trip. The girls rated it in the top three of all of our activities in Italy. We began at 2 PM and finished with everything around 6:30. Massimo gave us excellent directions back to our villa which took us through the Pisan hills and some of the best vistas of the trip. Thank you Arianna & Friends for the wonderful experience!

4 Thank escarpone
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A special Birthday dinner”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Arianna, Ester and Cinzia attended the Villas we were staying in to conduct a cooking class on my 50th birthday. It was just wonderful. We learnt so much and cooked the most amazing dishes which we all had for dinner that night. Arianna, Ester and Cinzia stayed and served dinner and even cleaned up before they left. A wonderful day had by all with lots of great memories to take away. Thank you Arianna and Friends

2 Thank N_C05
Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A perfect weekend away”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We spent a weekend at Agriturismo Federica and it was absolutely perfect - the moment we arrived we received a warm welcome from Alessio; the apartment was spotless, the pool was clean and well-equipped. We spent the late afternoon enjoying the Turkish bath and jacuzzi which were lovely. Then wine-tasting followed by dinner which was delicious.
Nothing was too much trouble for the owners and we will definitely go back again!

Consuelo at Arianna and Friends dealt with our booking and she was fantastic - always willing to answer questions and to give suggestions, replying promptly and again, nothing was too much trouble for her.

I would recommend them 100%!!!

3 Thank rach75Italy