All reviews budapest airport nice hotel swimming pool free shuttle residential area rooms are comfortable good size city centre great spa before flying home well equipped gym spa services included in the price hotel guests short stay hotel is located early flight
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019

The hotel is close to Budapest airport, but in a residential area and has very nice facilities with lovely garden, spa, gym and good restaurant. I spent a night with my partner and his son and we enjoyed relaxing in the hotel facilities before flying home.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
stacio, Manager at Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Dear erikabucsi81,

Thank you very much for this kind post and score on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at Budapest Airport Hotel Stáció. It was my pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable hotel experience with us. It is so nice to see happy guests walking out with a great experience. We are proud to have you as a guest here and looking forward to seeing you here on your next travel.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Since we live very close to the hotel we decided to go there and try their kitchen. THe food was really excellent, the service was extremely polite and fast. The waiter spoke English, that is an extra point!

Date of stay: October 2018
stacio, Manager at Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Sightseer,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Stacio and sharing your oppinion about our kitchen on TripAdvisor.

We do hope that we can welcome You at our Hotel in the near future again!

Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

“My wife and myself are returning guests.We have been in your hotel about 3-4 times in the past.Usually good over all experience!
This time was a little different!
We arrived on Sunday evening (01.13.2019.)
At the check-in we asked the employee to change our room to one which equipped with a bathtub.The lady was nice and gave us room #4 which had what we asked for!We were really grateful for that!
However I noticed the door frame molding on the room entrance was broken.Me and my wife thought it’s weird and it’s looked like someone broke into that room before.
The toilet flash also stuck randomly.The room itself had strong chemical smell.Bathtub water intake cover fallen off.Traces of mold on the caulking.Water damage on the ceiling in the bathroom in two different spots!I know we should or could have asked for another room but honestly we were tired from the long travel!
We also visited to the restaurant.The staff was very friendly and polite but the Risotto was under cooked and extremely over salted.(I did tell the waitress).
I also had a mixed experience with the checkout!The employee (different girl than check in) was border line sarcastic/rude with me because i happened to gave her the wrong card which didn’t have the information what she needed!
I think all this issues shouldn’t happen in a 4 star hotel!”

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SziszkaG
stacio, Sales Manager at Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Dear SziszkaG,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel third or fourth time in a row as a place of your stay in Budapest. It was nice to read that you very much enjoyed your previous stays in Hotel Stáció, but it was disappointing to hear you had some inconveniences during your last visit. Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts and experiences concerning your recent stay.

I am terribly sorry to read about the problems you experienced with room number 4.

The reason for the chemical smell you sensed in the air is the renovation of this room which was in progress during the previous week of your stay.

The carpet was replaced, furthermore the walls were painted. It seems that the natural ventilation was not enough.

We have investigated your problems with the broken door frame, the bathtub water intake cover and the button of the toilet flash, including mold traces as well. These mistakes are entirely our own and we apologise for the inconvenience it caused you. I would like to ensure you that we are working on the solutions.

I am sorry to hear that you did not find the Risotto satisfying. I have indicated it to the responsible personnel.

I appreciate your feedback about the behaviour of the receptionist. All of feedbacks are important for us. Let me assure you that we make all our efforts to train our staff and we intend to put more emphasis on training in the future as well in order to avoid that similar situations could never happen again.

We thank you once again for taking the time to draw our attention to your situation of which we had been quite unaware until you wrote to us to allow us for improvements. All inconveniences caused are terribly regretted and please accept our sincere apologies.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to prove that we can provide excellent and professional service, as our goal is to reach the highest guest satisfaction possible.

Please let us know in advance if you are planning to return to Budapest and to stay at Hotel Stáció, and we will make sure that you receive our best service and have a faultless stay.

Reviewed January 18, 2019

I stayed at the hotel a couple of times and was never disappointed. Very convenient location, fantastic view, lovely spa, clean rooms and well-equipped gym. The staff is friendly and helpful, food is great. Will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
stacio, Manager at Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear Boglarka,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Stacio for several times.

We are happy to read that you were satisfied with our services and staff.

We always strive for providing professional service for our guests in order to impress all visitors to return to Hotel Stacio next time as well.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon when you plan to stay around Budapest airport.

Reviewed January 16, 2019

While it may be a bit of a trek from the city center, the Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio is conveniently located less than 10 minutes by car from the airport. The hotel boasts some great amenities, including a spa complete with a swimming pool, Jacuzzi and fabulous massages. I should know, as I had the pleasure of partaking in one of these said massages, and I also took a dip in the pool and Jacuzzi, as well. Ask for Kriszti who was my massage therapist - she was absolutely the best, and will take good care of you when you get your massage!

Not only does the hotel offer these fantastic possibilities but they also have a beauty salon right there in the spa as well. What more could you ask for really?

The best part of my stay though (even if the massage was right up there), has to be the suite which I stayed in. There's no question that if you're going to book a room at the Stacio you have to get the suite. And the suite that I had in particular. Not only does the room have a glass partition separating the bathroom from the bedroom (giving it a very modern feel), but it comes complete with an illiminated bed, a flat screen TV, and a sofa for lounging.

The staff is also incredibly kind and helpful. Everyone from reception to wait staff in the restaurant, to management, to the spa staff. They are always at your service with a smile and a friendly presence.

And no need to go out for dinner, there's a restaurant and a bar area right there at the hotel. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or supper - they've got you covered. With chefs working to please you for whatever the meal, you can have your choice of a variety of different dishes.

Honestly, I coudn't have asked for a much better experience than the one I had while staying at the Stacio. If you want my advice, do exactly what I did, and stay in exactly the same room as I did to have the full, relaxing experience that I had!

Room tip: Their best suite - i.e. with glass wall separating bathroom from bedroom
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Euroerican,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Stacio and taking your valuable time to share your experiences.

We are delighted to read about your full feeling stay in our hotel. Thank you for drawing the attention to future guests about the best of our services, including the suite, the massages and the gastronomical experiences providing by our restaurant.

We can promise we strive for welcoming guests with these high level services so that they can depart with as good feelings at the end of their stay as you had.

We are waiting the time to welcome you next time in Hotel Stacio.

Best Regards