Got myself a good promotion to stay in this hotel. And as we seen the pictures and the reviews, we knew that we need to put our expectation low, really low.
There are good things to be mentioned:
- Friendly, English-speaking staffs. Not your average concierge, but they helped us when we needed them
- Good full-breakfast. Again, wouldn't be your best one, but it was great if you consider the room price.
- Free Wifi in the reception area.
- Somewhat clean. But there are things you wouldn't want to touch, mostly because they're so old and would fall apart.
Now the bad things:
- Rooms are in dire need for renovation.
- Hotel is only conveniently accessible with car. Located among warehouses, a petrol station and a small airstrip, so unless you are into that kind of things, don't expect view for sightseeing. And Lake Balaton (town Siofok) is 10-minute away from the hotel, though you'd spend more time finding parking space in a typical summer day.
Do I recommend it? Well, if you get the rooms cheap and only stay for a couple of nights. Otherwise, better find something more accessible in the other towns.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking