All reviews the river pool area spa center breakfast and dinner nice food excellent spa lots of variety during weekends rooms are spacious lovely experience hotel is situated food selection beautiful nature peaceful location family vacation families with children air condition
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Water is cold. The drink in the restaurant is very expensive. There is good masage. The jacuzi is good. There are a lot of children. The location is nice. You swim and watch the train go by. The food is good. The pizza is delicious also the cheeseburger.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maja S
Reviewed May 25, 2016

This was the third time we stayed at Thermana Laško Resort. As always, we liked the cleanliness and the spaciousness of the family rooms, big variety of food at meals and the pools with waterslides. I would recommend it for those who wont to relax and rest in a beautiful surroundings.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I am impress with this Hotel.I recomend this hotel for short vacation.Food is great.Rooms are big enough space for family in 2+2 room.pools are big The nature in suranding is wounderful.
Cleaness in at high level.
It's very nice hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2016

Beautiful scenery and town surrounds this lovely resort. Indoor water park is great fun for teens and the young at heart... massages, saunas, and hot pools available for adults. Very clean and well managed, pleasant staff, restaurant serves a variety of food, a very nice spot to get away.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the river.... beautiful place to sit on the balcony and relax.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian I
Reviewed April 1, 2016

My wife and I went to weekend break to detox programe. I have not expected much but it was action price so... why not try something new. I highly recommend this hotel and especially a little different wellness experience (if you are attracted to that). There are many new things we learned based on ayurveda and it changed our way of living and thinking.
Pool area is little overcrowded during weekends but sauna area is not. It is easy to get massage scheduled. Food is great (both ayurveda and classic meals are served on dinner buffet).
Bed could be better - madraces are separated in bed.

Stayed: March 2016