We enjoyed the stay in this hotel especially the food for breakfast and dinner was delicious.
It is former very famous hotel from 90's, but nowadays definitely not keeping up with standard of 4 star but rather I would say very comfortable 3 star hotel. If you can get a coupon discount then go for it!
- Tasty cuisine and rich breakfast buffet
- Nice views to the valley
- Quiet location with high quality of sleep
- Most of staff are friendly if you handle them right
- Free parking
- If you don't have a car, please book another hotel because this one is in middle of nowhere
- This hotel definitely needs renovation as most of hotel facilities and also rooms are little bit old fashionedMore