Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown
$182
$131
$114
  • Pool
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$134
$124
$125
$120
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$138
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstayto parkfamily packagenice hotelbar foodseparate showerbus servicewalk in showerbusiness tripdublin airportfamily roomstayed here for one nightcity centretea coffeedouble roombus stopenjoyable stayyogurt
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Had a nice stay here, reception staff not that friendly but bar and waiting staff made up for them. Ate in bar, food and service very good. Breakfast excellent and lots of healthy choices. The room was to a very high standard, bathroom excellent facilities. However big water stain on ceiling in the corner of the room. get some paint guys!! It's a complete let down on your part. Location is not great, away from anywhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
DeclanCurtis_GM, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments in relation to your stay with us here at The Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your visit and I thank you for your feedback in relation to your stay with us. I do hope you have occasion to visit us again soon, I would be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had an absolutely great time in the hotel, the staff were lovely, food was lovely. Rooms were fab and very comfortable!!!!everything was very clean, breakfast was great as it had loads,fruit, yogurt,cereal , tea, toast, fry etc, whatever you wanted for breakfast. The cost of the hotel was very reasonable too. I honestly couldn't recommend the hotel and the staff highly enough.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Katie N
DeclanCurtis_GM, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments in relation to your stay with us here at The Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your visit. I would like to thank you for your feedback in relation to your stay with us and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel before with friends and came back with the same friends to chill out after the Christmas rush . The staff at reception are excellent . What a pity I can't say the same about the second chef and the duty manager who was dealing with the horrendous meal we had with our friends in the restaurant .. The meal for all of us was horrendous, reheated beyond belief. We complained to the server who went to see the duty manager ,who never left his office to deal with the situation.A bottle of wine was given to compensate..,What is the point if you have no food to have a glass of wine with And not a restaurant close by to go and get a meal .
Never say never ..I think the 4 of us wouldn't, chance staying at this hotel again

Room Tip: Ask if you can get and upgrade
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, I am disappointed to read your review as I have previously corresponded in relation to this isolated incident with your party. I notice the delay in the posting of the review as well which again is a little disappointing as this issue was addressed so long ago. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on dcurtis@carlton.ie should you wish to discuss your stay again any further.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel twice now as we have friends who live nearby. The last time we stayed we literally just slept here but this time we ate in the bar - which had FAB food, the burger was a literal tower but was delicious. The staff were lovely and the rooms were very comfortable, bathrooms are lovely! The shower was so relaxing. Would recommend this hotel as they are in a great location, we visited dundrum, liffey valley and ikea from here. Would recommend highly.

Room Tip: Both times the rooms we had were quiet and very comfortable and I'm guessing they are all as good.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
DeclanCurtis_GM, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Guest

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were there valentines night and had a lovely night. The only thing I didn't like is we were given a room on 2nd floor which is a smoking room floor we weren't told this when we booked the lovely room smelt awful of smoke. The food was lovely would stay here again but would definitely make sure not to get a smoking room.

• Stayed: February 2013