“Great food. Good value ++++++”
Review of Tanjore Palace - CLOSED

Tanjore Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dublin
“Great food. Good value ++++++”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I would highly recommend the Tanjore Place. The food is great and the staff are extremely friendly. We will be back again soon.

• Visited October 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“New Management - Great Food”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

It was my first experience in this restaurant and it was great. Food was great. Staff was friendly. I was talking to the Manager who was saying that this is the new management and they were very pro-active.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst family diner experience!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I went to Tanjore Palace in Tyrrelstown about 2 months ago with my 2 children.
Had the worst dinner experience!
I ordered a glass of red wine from the wine menu and got served a white wine! The waitress replaced it as soon as I brought it to her attention but the wine didn't taste great.
The food was ok but the potatoes in my stew tasted bleachy.
The table clothe was too long and missed to pull out the all table set when getting off/back from/to our seat.
And when the waitress came to clear off the table when we finished eating, she mistakenly dropped my glass of wine which was half full and most of the content failed on my 4 years old daughter.
The waitress did apologised but didn't hand me any napkins to help me clean my daughter and went away.
At this stage I was quite pissed off but my 8 years old was craving for ice cream so we waited for the dessert menu. And waited, and waited, and waited... After 15 minutes I told my son I'll get him an ice cream from the corner shop. We started putting our jacket on and the restaurant manager came to us, escorting us to the exit door.
The poor man didn't know that we didn't yet pay for the bill yet. We could have had a free dinner!
Anyway, the waitress was hiding away since the incident. The manager wasn't aware about what happened.
I will never ever go back there again!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Etouiouai
Maldon, United Kingdom
“Love trying something new”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Hi my husband went back to this fantastic restaurant and this time had the Masaledar. Never having heard of it before he thought it sounded nice. WRONG it was absolutely delicious and would recommend it if you like tomatoes and spicy. Accompanied with the pilau rice what a great meal. Totally recommend this restaurant for both the food and the hospitality.

Visited August 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect evening meal - authentic indian restaurant”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We popped in here on Friday evening and were greeted by the warm and friendly staff. The menu is really interesting and lots to choose from, in the end I chose the chicken jalfrezi and the meal was delicious, spicy flavours with the tender chicken was superb. The restaurant has a lovely feel and the staff were very informative about the menu and were very helpful, as there is so much to choose from! It was a lovely meal from start to finish and we will definitely be back again.

• Visited May 2013