After staying a night here we wish we would have just slept in our car. How the owners don't feel guilty for what they charged us is shocking to me. Mold in tea kettle, holes in wall, hairs on floor, sink, sheets, shower, dirty, cold, nothing worked, AWFUL. This was the worst place we have ever stayed. We walked into the pub and were taken across the street to stay in an empty building. This should have been a red flag but we were so tired our guard was down. Lesson = ask to see a room before you rent it. BEWARE.