Excellent hotel. Looks lovely from the outside and doesnt disappoint inside. Welcomed very warmly and checkin was swift and efficient. Room was spacious and decorated nicely and also spotlessly clean. We were on the third floor so we had great views. Very friendly housekeeper on third floor and great at her job.Windows opened out which was great. Breakfast was top class and served till eleven which was great. Dinner was lovely also and great value and lots to choose from. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice bar also . Free wifi in hotel. Will definitely be back . Got a great deal for five nights on hotel website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Racket Hall Country House Hotel is ideally situated on the N7 just outside the heritage town of Roscrea just a short distance from Dublin & Limerick providing the perfect location to get away from it all and enjoy a relaxing stay, whether it's business or pleasure. The perfect weekend or midweek hideaway. Originally built in the 18th century, this "Olde Worlde" country house has been refurbished in keeping with its true character. Set in the rolling countryside of the monastic midlands and nestled beneath the Slieve Bloom mountains. The elegantly furnished guest rooms are styled for comfort and luxury. Relax in the charming atmosphere at Racket Hall Country House Hotel. All guest rooms are en-suite with direct dial telephone, free wifi, room safe & tea & coffee making facilities to name but a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Racket Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Racket Hall Country House Golf Hotel Roscrea
- Racket Hall Country House Golf And Conference Hotel