I recently stayed in Racket Hall for a weekend with my Girlfriend, every thing from start to finish was top class, we were greated at the door with a great welcome and felt really comfortable and relaxed from the get go. There bedrooms were very stylish but also elegant and comfortable. We ate in the restaurant the first night and in hindsight should of eaten the second night to but we wanted to check out Roscrea town which is a beautifully kept heritage town (which are few and far between these days). The best thing about racket hall for me was the staff, they were so helpfull and obliging and really seemed to care about our needs. Will DEFO go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Racket Hall Country House Hotel is ideally situated on the N7 just outside the heritage town of Roscrea just a short distance from Dublin & Limerick providing the perfect location to get away from it all and enjoy a relaxing stay, whether it's business or pleasure. The perfect weekend or midweek hideaway. Originally built in the 18th century, this "Olde Worlde" country house has been refurbished in keeping with its true character. Set in the rolling countryside of the monastic midlands and nestled beneath the Slieve Bloom mountains. The elegantly furnished guest rooms are styled for comfort and luxury. Relax in the charming atmosphere at Racket Hall Country House Hotel. All guest rooms are en-suite with direct dial telephone, free wifi, room safe & tea & coffee making facilities to name but a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Racket Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Racket Hall Country House Golf Hotel Roscrea
- Racket Hall Country House Golf And Conference Hotel