“Great pub food and beer on tap”
Review of Slevins Pub

Slevins Pub
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Dunboyne
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed October 29, 2016

If you want to have a nice meal in an Irish pub, this is your place. Right in the heart of the the charming town of Dumboyne, They offer they typical pub grub and a nice section of beer and cider.

1  Thank 124C41NewEngland

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

I am unable to eat gluten and have a lot of trouble finding anything that I can eat that I also want to eat. After looking at the menus of all the restaurants in Dunboyne, we came back to Slevin's Pub. My food was delicious, the service was excellent, and this is the only place in Ireland that has given me enough ice for my drink!

Reviewed October 18, 2016

As bar food goes Selvins is the best around the Dunboyne/Clonee area.
Good variety on the menu and well prepared and presented with very competitive pricing making it really good value for money. The staff are very helpful and are not in your face at all times.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

We visited Slevins to eat one evening and weren't disappointed. The bar menu is what you would expect with a specials board to supplement. Quality of food is excellent and portions are plenty. I really liked the grilled chicken burger as an alternative. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Good honest food, great staff and we watched football match on the many screens, good drink and reasonable priced.