Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa
  • Pool
$127
$113
2,068 results
All reviewsbar downstairslovely hoteloutdoor jacuzzifull body massagethermal suitesteam roomrelaxation roomivy restaurantsteakrelaxing staydublin cityafternoon teafood was lovelybar foodweekend breakcouldn't faultstayed for one night
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

my wife and I stayed here for one night for a break and we found the Place lovely the staff were very friendly and helpful. the grounds of the Hotel are gorgeous. it is only a one minute walk into the town. all in all we have not got one complaint. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. thank you to all the staff from my wife and I

• Stayed: August 2013
ElisabetDiaz, General Manager at Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear geraldkelly

Sincere thank you for your extremely kind review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your visit . Your comments are extremely encouraging to hear.
We do reply to every comment card we receive, as we feel it is important to acknowledge the effort it took for guests' to offer their feedback, which is extremely beneficial to us in always striving to improve the level of service which we offer,
Please do come back and visit us again soon

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed with some friends for a girls night away a few weeks ago and we all enjoyed the comfortable rooms and excellent food and service in the menu. The night club and bar were disappointingly empty - possibly due to the incredibly high level of security that were on that night, apparently for a large (and rough?) wedding that was being hosted.

I used the spa the next day, having booked to offer of the month - incredible value. The facilities are lovely and the staff excellent.

I hadn't been back to the hotel since having my wedding reception here a number of years ago, and was glad to see that the hotel continues to offer high standards, although the bedrooms maybe are beginning to show very slight signs of wear.

Location wise Dunboyne Castle is very easily accessed from Dublin and the airport, and the grounds to the front and side of the hotel are very well maintained and restful. However the back of the hotel overlooks a local housing estate which somewhat takes from the feeling of getting away from it all.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear choppers-on-tour

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us and we are delighted that you returned, we appreciate your business.I will pass on your constructive feedback to the team and we will look into these matters. Thank you also for your very kind words about Seoid Spa - it is a facility we are very proud of and I am delighted that you had such a relaxing experience there.
Please do come and stay with us if you are visiting again in the future.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was our 3rd visit and we really enjoyed it and will return again!!!! We couldn't praise it enough. Food, staff and accommodation all fantastic, also in great location for trains and buses. Would highly recommend it

MR & MRS K ALLEN

Room Tip: We've stayed 3 times and all rooms were lovely and comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dorothy k
ElisabetDiaz, General Manager at Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Dorothy K

Thank you for your lovely comments on your recent stay, we greatly appreciate it your positive feedback which I will pass on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next stay.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was my first visit to this hotel with our large group of friends and family members, I could not find fault with any aspect of this truly beautiful hotel. Every member of staff made our stay most enjoyable .Fernando, Denise and Maggie do a wonderful job in managing all areas. Quan did her best to ensure the menus were very varied and the food was so well cooked and presented.
The grounds are spectacular. Air conditioning in the bedrooms was greatly appreciated during the very hot spell. James in the Sadler bar was very pleasant and friendly. We all enjoyed this holiday so much, thanks to a great team.

Room Tip: Being on the second floor means you are on a level with reception, restaurant etc and dont require to use the lift. But all our group were happy with the spacious bedrooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank MARYANNT45

Dear MaryAnnT45

Thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent stay, I am delighted that you enjoyed your time here. I will pass on your kind works to the team in particular to the team members you mentioned. Hopefully you will come back and see us soon

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Spent one week here and thoroughly enjoyed all facilities at this hotel. Rooms were spacious, with air conditioning; en suite excellent. Food perfect. All staff - including reception, waitiing, bar and domestic were equally attentive. Grounds very peaceful. Situated close to Dublin City.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank hsmith6083
ElisabetDiaz, General Manager at Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear hsmith6083
Thank you very much for posting such positive feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that your week long visit went so well and hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Kind regards