“Great Restaurant and fab atmosphere”
Review of La Bucca

La Bucca
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Dunboyne
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Bucca Dunboyne is the third La Bucca Restaurant to open in county Meath in 2010. All our restaurants follow the same basic principles of serving good quality, freshly prepared food at value for money prices in clean, stylish surroundings.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been here a lot and just love La Bucca. Food, Atmosphere, Staff, Service, Wine list. Everything has always been great from start to finish. My favourite has to be Prawns Thermodor .My husband has tried lots of different dishes and loves them all.
Our son just loves the Pizza and dough balls.Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Four of us had a delicious italian meal here. Plenty of food, great atmosphere, great service.
Swordfish to die for!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been to all three resteraunts from this group/family and its hard to pick between. Everything from location, atmosphere, staff, price. value and of course the food is of a very high standard

We had the flatbread to start shared and we bought had pasta with prawns for mains, some of the biggest prwans i have ever had and bursting with flavour

You would keep coming back just for the food but coupled with the great service genuinley friendly staff and value for money its top of our list

1  Thank Mark Q
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Very Good food in a nice atmosphere. I had mixed skewers to start; prawn/chicken/steak and they were delicious. This was followed by Spaghetti and meatballs. I was expecting something similar to what you get in some of the Italian chains across the UK but this was much better: loads more meatballs and loads more sauce and very tasty.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Had a friend visiting from abroad and brought her to this restaurant, I have been a few times before but wanted to leave a review. The atmosphere in this restaurant is lovely and I really like the decor and lighting. Staff were very friendly when we arrived and were very efficient throughout our meal. I got the chicken skewers to start which I can highly recommend, for my main course I got the beef and asparagus pasta with blue cheese. Also delicious but I should have only got the starter portion as it was HUGE! For dessert I had chocolate brownies, again really good! All in all a great restaurant for any occasion.