“Just Lovely!”
Review of The Mint Leaf - CLOSED

The Mint Leaf
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have had several meals here, so I thought it was time for a review! This place is consistently very good, which is always nice. Plus, they almost always have specials of some sort. The steak-on-a-stone is very good for dinner and the breakfasts are very cheap and come with either tea or OJ for well under a tenner. My kind of place for somewhere nice and quick, with plenty of parking, good food, and friendly staff! I will keep going back for sure.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Very nice decor free parking out back lovely girls who are very kind and helpful no problems with ordering or bill got 2 10z steak on a stone huge big chunks of steak only downside was the high amount of fat had lovely chunky chips but slightly undercooked and trio of tasty sauces but very small portions,kids had soup and chicken nice big portions for them no drinks or dessert with kids meals. We liked this restaurant and would go again but would recommend some colouring pages for the kids

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a Saturday night. Had great time with our friends. Starters are small size -amusement de bouche - but very tasty. Main courses are well portioned and enough for any hungry visitor. If you stop by don't forget the dessert. Definitely a place not to be missed. Sure thing we will go back

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

On Friday night, I went to visit this little euphoric spot in dunboyne that I wish I had known existed before! I went with the girls but I will definitely return with my husband who is the biggest critic in the world. Food was fantastically tasty, atmosphere was lively and the lovely waitress was very attentive! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We went on Saturday 7th June with a steak voucher. We actually were treated as voucher clients and strangely enough we got the early bird menu. It had no individual prices for starters. We chose prawns and chicken wings as starter, the filet steak on the stone and a crumble and ice cream as desert. At that stage the waitress told us about the different sizes of steak and filet but did not tell us that the filet had a supplement of 5 Euro each. The starters with 8 and 7 Euro were over priced. In the inner city of Dublin they are even cheaper. The food was good.
The restaurant was not really clean with dead flies on the sill and cobwebs in the lamp shades. The milk jug for our coffees had yellow old milk stains at the spout. Would I go again? Never! I should have listened to the locals ..