“Patrick E”
Review of Da Panza - CLOSED

Da Panza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You can verify it exists here http://www.irishtourist.com/details/da_panza_restaurant.shtml
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Always enjoyed my trip to Da Panza,. I try get here once every 3 months and am never disappointed. The Staff and Food is fab. Maybe a little more Dean Martin music please :)

See ye again soon please god.

3  Thank Patrick E

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Food very good, have being there several times & food served as requested. Staff very helpful with the menu and how you want your food cooked. Very unhappy with an enquiry to bring our entire family there. This included 20 adults & 16 kids and we asked if we could bring dilutable drinks for the kids and were refused. Have not being back since.

2  Thank AlanDunboyne_Ireland
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Food was good but would have liked to see a bit more Italian tradition maybe some Italian music. Or more finishing touches to food

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My wife and I had a lovely meal there on Saturday (25th) and as always we were bowled over by the great welcome we get. Micheli is a terrific and attentive host - and the food? Try the penne calabrese or one of their delicious fillet steaks. A relaxing place that serves great food. I'd say we've eaten there twenty or more times and it's never disappointed us - John & Phil

2  Thank Philoglooria
Reviewed January 21, 2014

If you love 'real' Italian food, Da Panza is the place for you.
I have eaten there on many occasions and have thoroughly enjoyed each meal. The décor is simple but somehow always feels how I think a typical Italian restaurant 'should' feel! The food is absolutely delicious prepared freshly - because of this if its busy you will have to wait a little longer but its worth it :) and the menu is classic Italian well priced with the perfect balance of choice! Wine selection is extensive and if you ask for advice regarding a wine choice you can be sure you will enjoy the recommendation!
This is a hidden gem to be experienced when ever possible.