“Simply food done very well”
Review of Da Panza - CLOSED

Da Panza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: You can verify it exists here http://www.irishtourist.com/details/da_panza_restaurant.shtml
Bettystown, Ireland
“Simply food done very well”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Very friendly staff and great food. Always made to feel very welcome. Good value for money. Best garlic muchrooms I have ever had. All food made fresh.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank June B

Northern Ireland
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Although Da Panza takes a prominent place beside a main garage in Dunboyne you could easily walk past. We were a little worried at first because the restaurant was very quiet. However, we were delighted with the superb meal and service that we received. All of the food was excellent and comparable to the quality of food that we had in Italy. The price is very reasonable too. For 3 courses off the A La Carte Menu (for 2 people) and a bottle of wine (which was also complimented the food) it was around €70. Will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank bubblesqueaker
Clonmel, Ireland
“quaint Italian restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

saw this restaurant on trip advisor and it lives up admirally to all the positive reviews, we were served by a lovely Italian lady who you just take an instant liking to, i had steak and it was perfect and they rest of my party were just as impressed with their choice of food especially my ten year old grandaughter who is usually a fussy eater. Would defo call in again if i am back in the area, also found the price to be very reasonable. This little gem is well worth a visit :-)

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Patsy K
Dublin, Ireland
“you must go!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

being half Italian and growing up in Ireland, it is VERY seldom that i would ever opt for Italian cuisine when dining out, as 9 times out of ten im disappointed with what is served (having been reared on Italian food and spending most of my summers in Italy my standard and expectations of Italian food is quite high) however having been coerced by my workmate into attending Da panza for lunch, i was extremely impressed by what the food had to offer and can quite possibly say that its the best lunch i have ever eaten out for work. At €9 for a substantial main you cannot go wrong!! A bonus for me was the attentive and friendly service with the manager reminding me of my own papa and the food tasting just like my nonna used to make. Please do go and try it for yourself you will not be let down!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank giuliana V
Dublin Ireland
“Lovely Food”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had a lovely romantic meal here. The food was very good, lovely atmoshphere and very reasonable too.

Visited May 2012