“If you only order one thing it has to be the mushrooms! ”
Review of Nauta Restaurant

Nauta Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Stari Grad
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nauta Restaurant is open for lunch from 12:00 to 14:30. for dinner from 18:00 to 24:00.
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two weeks in Stari Grad just a few doors away from Nauta, the smell from their wood oven was so tempting we broke or rule of not going back to the same restaurant twice and ate there three nights! The food was excellent, the grilled veg and mushrooms sublime and the service friendly, although overstretched at times. Be aware that if a large boat party comes in before you then your food may take longer to arrive however it just meant that we could enjoy the wine, fresh bread and atmosphere.

3  Thank CadriaWendy

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

For the past ten years I"ve spent my summers in Stari Grad.. Unfortunately I discovered Restaurant Nauta for the first time this summer.
In a beautiful garden my girlfriend and I ate there a few times and each time our meals were pure perfection!
We've eaten in just about every restaurant in Stari Grad and Nauta has taken the prize. There I"ve eaten the best wood oven pizza in my life! Not to mention meat and fish from the open woodfire grill.. Delicious!!
Service is first class and Sasa, the owner is really nice and helpful.
I was reading some previous reviews and some are really not fair.
Every evening we were there there were plenty of happy and satisfied guests, as I could see.
In my opinion Nauta and bistro Kod Damira are the two best restaurants in Stari Grad!

2  Thank Boris K
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice experience in the accommodating garden restaurant. Great chef and wood burning oven, but don't demand too much of the service, as the owner has his own ideas.
Food was fresh and tasty, and menu offered wide variety of choices.

2  Thank ThomasR1964
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The service was lovely and the food was great & it was overall good value for money. The meals were very Croatian like ie meat & potato so would recommend ordering a side of veggies if you do prefer a little more variety however portion sizes were well portioned. Seafood, meats & pizzas were all great.

1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed July 24, 2014

A few step from the port itself, Nauta is a very friendly restaurant with smiling staff and great food. The prices are friendly are I can only recommend anyone passing by Stari Grad to try it.
Bro tip: Ask the waiters for a local carob shnapps, it's delicious!

2  Thank Pierre B