I can't belive this hotel is still standing. I was staying in this hotel for couple of days and i don't even know where to begin. Due to the fact that i come from Slovenia i was always last (drinks, food,...), above all the service let me know that i'm not welcome at all. Nice one going on holidays to spend my free time and i get blamed for all that is wrong in Croatia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lavanda has 80 rooms, and depadances 91 rooms Rooms with balconies (mostly sea view), TWC, air condition in common areas, double and family rooms in hotel Lavanda, telephone, balcony. Free wifi at the pool, restauirant, TV salon, terrace with two pools (for adults and children), volleyball playground on sand, playroom for children and beach in the front of the hotel. The possibility of various sports facilities near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Lavanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Lavanda Stari Grad
- Hotel Lavanda Hvar Island/Stari Grad