Mirana Family Hotel
Sea Horse Hotel(Sarafovo)(Great Value!)
$28
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfamily runbourgas airportangelinageorgesummerbalcony
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Hotel is nice , clean and in good location. Food is quite good but the hosts were extremely rude. I've been there twice and still the first time felt the owner wasn't quite nice. The second time was even worse, I was shocked by his attitude and service. It is unbelievable. Most definetely I will not be coming back to this hotel. Even though it is nice place it is not worth the negative energy!

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Puhhi2001
Reviewed January 24, 2013

A lovely clean family hotel in a great village, The hotel is clean and well equipped with a small pool which is also spotless, Food is great and the hosts brilliant, they can't do enough for you.
There is hardly any noise from the planes though considering how close to the airport it is. I have stayed here 3 or 4 times now and will definately be coming back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank traceybailey
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We went here for my husband's birthday meal while holidaying in Sarafovo and we're still talking about the fish!

We didn't have starters, as it was quite late so we decided to go straight for the main course. I ordered shark steak, of which I got four small steaks, which were that perfect combination of 'meaty' fish taste and chargrill flavour. My husband, who has been converted to fish during this holiday, had a baked trout which was delicate, but very tasty and we had garlic saute potatoes. The kids had a spaghetti 'Sicila' dish which was the most authentic pasta I've tasted outside Italy. My only harp would be that the potatoes and garlic bread had too much butter on them. In fact, the I had to scrape it off the garlic bread, so if you're not a fan, ask for a small amount. The wine in Bulgaria is expensive compared to beer, but still cheap when compared with UK prices (20 lev for house wine in this case) but the bottle we had was very nice. We don't eat dessert, so I can't advise on that but I would highly recommend this restaurant for an enjoyable family meal.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank WarrenpointMermaid
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Stayed here on a birdwatching trip - spacious, comfortable rooms, pleasant dining room and bar. Walking distance from airport - but no noise due to low level of flights. Nice atmosphere.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank susy14
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We spent two nights here in very cold conditions. The welcome was smilingly warm and in perfect English, the rooms are huge, spotlessly clean and warm, with easily controllable air conditioning. Despite the nearness of the airport they are totally quiet. For three bird-watching couples it was perfect, very near the huge goose flocks and with easy access to the fascinating lakes that surround Bourgas. Supper was efficiently served and the food and wine excellent, breakfast equally good, varied, quick. the proprietor's scrambled eggs were the best I have ever eaten outside home.

Room Tip: The three rooms we had were similar and enormous, no real preferences Small pool looked fine, some rooms overlook it.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends