We stayed for one night at this lovely hotel, with our Beagle in tow. It is nestled on the side of the Malvern hills with beautiful views from our room, walks from the hotel grounds to the top of the hills with well tended paths, lush and beautiful,a very special walk with our dog. The restaurant was very good , the food fresh and interesting, over all a good meal. The wine list was extensive and included a nice bottle of Amarone, which we both enjoyed. The room was well appointed, on ground floor and our beagle had easy access to the outside. Treat supplied for the dog, along with mat and bowl. Good size bathroom with accompanying good size bath. We all enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottage in the Wood: hotel, restaurant and bar in Mavlern is an independent, boutique hotel situated high in the Malvern hill with stunning views across the Severn Valley and the Cotswolds. There are 30 beautiful and unique en-suite bedrooms to stay in most with stunning views across the English countryside - remember to request a view when you book! The award winning restaurant serves high quality, locally sourced, modern British cuisine from breakfast to lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals. In the cosy bar you can choose from a refreshing craft beers & ales, fine wines by the glass (or bottle) and cocktails. With a real log fire in winter and refreshing cocktails in summer it is the perfect place to relax all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your The Cottage in the Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage In The Wood Hotel Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In Wood
- The Cottage In The Wood Great Malvern/Malvern Wells