we had an overnight stay with our 6 month puppy in the most comfortable room with amazing views. Our room was in the Pinnacles. Everywhere was spotless with no doggy smells although they were catered for with bed provided, poo bags and biscuits. There were french doors out to a patio and you were in the wood with wonderful walks in seconds. The room was of a high standard and quite large with everything you could wish for. The biscuits were delicious. They even provided fresh milk in a communal fridge for people(us) who hate the UHT milk. We hope to be back soon for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottage in the Wood: hotel, restaurant and bar in Mavlern is an independent, boutique hotel situated high in the Malvern hill with stunning views across the Severn Valley and the Cotswolds. There are 30 beautiful and unique en-suite bedrooms to stay in most with stunning views across the English countryside - remember to request a view when you book! The award winning restaurant serves high quality, locally sourced, modern British cuisine from breakfast to lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals. In the cosy bar you can choose from a refreshing craft beers & ales, fine wines by the glass (or bottle) and cocktails. With a real log fire in winter and refreshing cocktails in summer it is the perfect place to relax all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your The Cottage in the Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage In The Wood Hotel Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In Wood
- The Cottage In The Wood Great Malvern/Malvern Wells