“A special place to eat” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Headingley
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
fishguard
“A special place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have to say that I totally agree with ' Sarahwatsons' , the Mint cafe is an amazing place. Fantastic Lebanese food and drinks all freshly prepared on the premises, a warm welcome from the owner, and a very relaxed atmosphere. I spent several evenings sitting outside, relaxing, watching all the world go by whilst eating a plateful of lovely refreshing, energising. Probably not the cheapest or quickest place to eat in the North Lane / Headingley area , but food isn't supposed to be a race to the bottom is it. The first item on my list of places to eat next time I'm up in Leeds. Please note, as the food is freshly made, sometimes items run out, so don't leave it too late!

• Visited August 2013

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Great Lunch Stop in Headingley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have had lunch in Mint every Sunday for a considerable number of months. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the food is invariably tasty and good value. I really can't think of anything negative to say about Mint. Excellent place, try it!

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Mint cafe has been my sanctuary. It's a little gem in the heart of headingley, serving unique food and drinks specializing in Lebanese culture. The atmosphere is friendly, welcoming and relaxed. A real find. I highly recommend it!

1 Thank SarahWatsons
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and tremendos food, top quality A class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I arrived to mint cafe with my partner, the owner recieved us in welcoming smile, we ordered in a busy time satueday lunch, we were served in 17 minutes, I ordered spanish omellete and lamb shawarma and my partner ordered chicken special chef mixture, also our drinks were freshly squeesed juices, apple and carrot, the food is all home made prepared and cooked, delisious food, was great, also the design and the retro shop in the back with the beautiful music make the atmosphere romantic and tasty food, I am very pleased that I found Mint cafe, top quality rate 10 out of 10.CLASS A

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Small but perfectly cooked.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

This tiny cafe on North Lane, Headingly puts on a vegetarian Lebanese Buffet on Monday evenings. The cafe may be small but the food is excellent and all home-cooked. We were surprised by the wide selection of dips, salads, breads and other Lebanese delicacies all washed down by a selection of teas and sof drinks. The cafe is unlicensed but operates a 'bring your own' policy. The cafe serves a selection of foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian during the week but the Monday night buffet is the high spot for me.

• Visited September 2013