“Yummy, yummy in my tummy!”

Santorini Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Headingley
Cuisines: Greek, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal at the Agora. We shared a starter and just about managed our mains. The portion sizes are very generous!
Our Waiter was lovely, very friendly and welcoming. The staff, generally were very good.
There was plenty of choice for being Vegetarian but the wine list was lacking (only house wines).
We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Beautiful, tasty food and super-lovely people.

We have been to the Agora many times now, as a couple and with the whole family. The staff are welcoming and make us feel at home. For my Dad's birthday, they came out with 2 big pieces of cake, with candles and sang happy birthday without us even asking - and didn't charge us for the cake. Also give a free bottle of wine when there are over 5 people.

It's a genuine Greek/Turkish family restaurant and they really seem to care about the quality of food they serve and that you have enjoyed yourself. We've always left feeling well fed, well appreciated for our custom and happy! Definitely recommend it.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best moussaka in the world. The staff are friendly and attentive. Great value food and drink. I have been here a few times it's my favourite place.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Although we only live over the road and love Greek food, we'd never been to the Agora - but it was like meeting long lost friends! The service was so friendly, we enjoyed the Greek beers and the food was simple but amazingly cooked - gorgeous meats and sauces. Will definitely be making this a regular trip - recommended.

2  Thank Thirteenoclock
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Came here with a family of 9 including 3 children. Advertised as a Greek restuarant I was looking forward to the fried cheese for starters which is a local dish for the Greeks. They had it on the menu which of course I ordered only to be told 10 minutes later that they were out of stock. I ordered an alternative which was the equivalent of 3 burnt croquets!... Advertised as a family restaurant they didn't cater for children. There wasn't one bottle of Greek or Cypriot wine on offer only Spanish and Italian and when it came to desserts which the children were looking forward to they offered us a menu with 8 dishes only when my children all asked for ice cream, they didn't have any nor did they have the chocolate cake nor the fudge cake! Out of 8 dishes they had cheesecake! An unforgettable experience that I will try to forget!!!! Don't go here if you want a choice of dishes or want the full family catered for . A good place to go if you want to empty your wallet!

3  Thank Gdjj