“A good place to stay”
Review of Ascot Grange Hotel

Ascot Grange Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Headingley
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Perfectly acceptable, clean, confortable, quiet place to stop over. No problems.

For some reason the review has to be 200 characters. I don't realy know why I bothered to start this. I need to type 20 more, nio, I'm there....

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stayed 1 night to attend cricket match at Headingly, staff extremly friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Room was a good size with everything we needed, ensuite was immaculate and shower was very powerful. We didn't book breakfast in advance as were not sure of our plans, we decided to see if it was possible to stay for breakfast again the staff were very helpful, breakfast was well cooked and arrived quickly. after check out we were sat in our car deciding where to go and the staff came out to us with our wash bag which we had left in the bathroom. We will return if need to stay in the Leeds area. Only 1 small thing which could just be our personal preference only 1 pillow each.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Prices very good. Staff friendly enough. Room clean. Bed comfy. Also breakfast was well cooked, brought quickly & was pretty decent.

As it was just me on my own for a night out, it was perfect. If I were travelling with the Mrs or on expenses I would look to go a bit more up market.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Hotel close to the Leeds Festival i was attending at the weekend. Good honest and not flashy hotel. Does the Job and suitable for those on a budget, better than a recent travel lodge I have stayed in. Location is excellent fo travelling into the city.
Single room had a good area and plenty of storage space and the usual tea/coffee tray.
Good breakfast and excellent value.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was the perfect location for a nearby party, but next time I'd probably pay a little more to go up a notch. Tired, tired place without the charm a transitional B and B might aspire to. If it's just a quiet bed, with only the basics, that you need then ok, but Premier Inn and the like do this much better. Sorry Ascot Grange!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Very good value here; everything clean and convenient. I was upgraded to a bigger room as soon as I arrived, The location was excellent for where I needed to be. Comfortable bed but an extra pillow would have been nice; though I am sure I could have just asked for one. Free Wi-Fi easy to connect to and worked perfectly. I immediately emailed friends to urge them to consider booking this hotel for my nephew's graduation later this Summer.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Difficult to believe that the £5 we paid for breakfast did include three courses all of which were excellent. And the room, spotless and very well furnished with a comfortable bed for the price we paid Well!! We have never had better value. Add to this the the polite attention of the staff and the proprietor, who we were fortunate to meet and thank. Perhaps we should have kept this place secret because we shall definitely want to stay here each time we visit a daughter in Leeds.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Grenmalvern
Also consider these accommodations in or near Headingley
Ibis Leeds Centre
#32 of 87 in Leeds
Weetwood Hall Hotel
#34 of 87 in Leeds
Mercure Leeds Parkway
#51 of 87 in Leeds
Holbeck
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre

Been to Ascot Grange Hotel? Share your experiences!