Stayed here for one night, pleasant enough for the price we paid for b&b. Pool and spa facilities fine, room was a little outdated but we were upgraded due to the telephone not working and the upper deck rooms were far nicer. Starbucks tea and coffee, large comfy bed and toiletries. Hotel was a bit noisy due to our room being located over reception. Rooms were boiling with the hot weather could do with air con. Breakfast in the morning was a bit basic but ok for the price I guess. Plenty of nice restaurants in the area. Had one drink in the bar using the voucher booklet handed to us at reception which made first drinks bogof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Leeds North is situated only a short drive from the city centre and 3 miles from the train station. Leeds is an all-round vibrant city and offers the perfect base to explore some of the best theatres, music and shopping in the country. You will also be drawn to attractions out of town, like the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Village Hotel Leeds North has 134 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Village Hotel Leeds North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Leeds North
- Village Hotel And Leisure Leeds
- Village Hotel Leeds North Headingley