Village Hotel Leeds North
$89
Ascot Grange Hotel(Headingley)(Great Value!)
$57
$121
Priceline
Orbitz.com
Headingley Lodge(Headingley)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,005 results
All reviewsclub roomleisure facilitiesspa treatmentsgreat facilitieslovely hotelenjoyable stayone night stayexcellent value for moneycomfy bedleeds
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed as a group celebrating a hen do and got an excellent deal, no complaints there. The room was very comfortable if a little on the warm side, very clean but I do feel the bathroom needs a little updating.
The bar was great and had a wonderful live band on in the evening, which certainly made our night.
Breakfast was really good with plenty to choose from, cooked, danish pastries and waffles and cereal with fruit and yoghurt.
All the staff were very polite, friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. It isn't the best signposted place, if you don't know where it is you can end up driving straight past it. The parking seems to be a bit of a challenge as it is a health club as well as a hotel. In general there is nothing wrong with the hotel but some if the small things need attention - cleanliness is one of those things. The carpets and some seats look like they have had a heavy life. In the room I had there are no plug sockets near the bed where you may expect them to logically be, there are plug points that have been blanked over, very odd. The rooms are nice and I found comfortable. The fact there is wireless available throughout is a positive as is the victory pub, which to all intents is a proper pub with proper beer and proper food. The food side of things was also good in my experience.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Arnage_T
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed for one night with friends on a Saturday night special deal on bed and breakfast if you had the evening meal with wine. We all really enjoyed the stay, the evening meal with wine was fine, service good if a little slow at bringing out the food. Had drinks in the bar afterwards and enjoyed the live music. The hotel was very, very busy and it was a special open weekend for the gym and pool. Expected to hear noise from other guests during the night but heard none and slept very well. Breakfast was very busy but there was never a shortage of items from the buffet selection. Tea and coffee served at your table and staff very polite and attentive.

The only part of the visit we did not enjoy was the car park. It had snowed the previous night and when we arrived in the afternoon there was nowhere to park because of how busy the hotel was and the open weekend for the gym and pool. When we eventually did find a parking space we wished we'd brought our wellies to negotiate our way to the hotel entrance. When we went out later in the day we went through the same problem to find a parking spot. The next morning the snow/slush had disappeared over night.

Check out was very, very busy but the reception staff were efficient and courteous. An enjoyable stay for the price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights at the beginning of January. The kids slept in an adjoining room so everybody slept well. The breakfasts are good but they ran out of bacon for a while which meant my husband had finished his breakfast before I had started mine. The pool was great and made the kids' stay brilliant. We have stayed here before, choosing it because there is a bus-stop directly outside which takes you to the city centre. We didn't use it this time as we were visiting the medical museum but it removes the hassle of finding and paying for a car parking space. We will definitely return and hopefully next time we can all eat breakfast together which will improve the rating.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Having previously stayed at a Village hotel I had high hopes for my stay at Leeds North. Sadly it didn’t live up to my expectations.
I lost count of the amount of times I was awoken in the night by people outside my room. Then 8am the next morning we were woken to a banging base. Turned out we were above the fitness centre!!
Another problem we occurred was the very large queue for breakfast! I can appreciate that many of the hotel guests go for breakfast at the same time, therefore a queue is likely but at previous Village hotels they provided hot drinks whilst you waited and shouted your name out when your table is free rather than stand in a large queue.
Over all the stay was okay, but not the best Village hotel I have stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends