Woodlands Hotel Leeds
$76
PremierInn.com
$69
$63
Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
Village Hotel Leeds South(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$57
Corn Mill Lodge Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$81
Orbitz.com
$39
Healds Hall Hotel(Liversedge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi bathwedding venuethe penthouseguests commented on howwedding breakfastevening receptionfrench doorsevening partywedding coordinatorroll top bathyorkshire breakfastsunday lunchfull englishlovely hotelbeautiful roombirthday treatelland road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I stayed in December and my only concern was the food I ordered from room service, my main course was not cooked enough and I did not complain as it was late. This looked like a one off as I ate the breakfast in the morning and this was superb.

Overall an immaculate room well equiped with all you could want. Excellent service from the reception desk, room service and breakfast staff.

Nice hotel and would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2009

Stayed for one night when in Leeds on business. Great hotel, really beautiful room/bathroom.

Food was lovely (eggs benedict for breakfast were superby), staff were really friendly and helpful.

I'd totally recommend this as an alternative to the larger hotels I mostly stay in when away for work.

I'd definately stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2009

This is a strange review, real polar opposites. The location is impressive, albeit quite a hike from the city centre (about £15 cab).
Check in was smooth, the staff excellent.

My room 'Duchess' was on first sight quite impressive. Big lounge area with sofas, alot of space.

Room service from the restaurant was absolutely stunning. Some of the best food I've had in Leeds, and will definitely be back for this one day.

Was feeling very happy with myself at what a great hotel experience it was, until I went to bed.
I'm (only) 5'11'', but even my feet stuck out over the end of the bed. Properly stuck over by quite a way. It meant the only way I could sleep, was to lie diagonally across the bed. However on doing this, it became apparent it was 2 cheap metal daybeds pushed together, so even that was impossible.

It was bizarre. They've spent alot of time and money getting the hotel to a great standard, and messed it all up on the one area even a Travelodge can manage.

A large part of the hotel experience is getting a good nights sleep. I didn't, and it really let the whole stay down.

I did email the hotel before writing this review, as wanted to give them a chance to reply before I posted a bad review, but they didn't reply.

So.. Great food and staff, just don't stay in the Duchess.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank wont-eat-no-foriegn
Reviewed September 23, 2009

Me and my boyfriend spent the night at the woodlands so we could go shopping in leeds city centre then attend a football match at elland road stadium. The hotel is only a few miles from both places and costs around £14 return in a taxi. The woodlands itself was easy to find and really is beautiful inside and out, it had lovely landscaped gardens, a restaurant and bar. We asked to check in early, normal check in time is anytime after 3pm. We arrived at 1pm and check in was easy and the staff warm and friendly, We had been confirmed the room pashmine when we booked over the telephone, but was told when we checked in that they was giving us an upgrade and our room would now be dimity. The room is on the ground floor and is a luxury bedroom with french windows which open onto the terrace, a super kingsize bed, 2 arm chairs, a table, flat screen tv, dvd player, complimentary broadband and mini bar. There was plenty of wardrobe space with a safe, and coffee an tea making facilities. The bathroom we had was just as impressive as the room very large in natural slate with a central bath, modern trough sink and large seperate shower, there was even 2 crisp white bathrobes for us. We ate in the restaurant early 6pm when it first opend as we had tickets to the carling cup match between leeds and liverpool to go and watch. The food was outstanding looked and tasted wonderful. We had 2 courses each and even though the portion size is not as big as you would find in a normal restaurant and probably slightly more expensive we were still full after we had finished dinner and i would not hesitate to eat there again. Overall if you are looking for a beautiful place to stay not far from leeds city centre that has a luxury feel about it a restaurant that serves great quality tasty food and warm friendly staff then i think you would struggle to find anywhere that matchs the woodlands in leeds

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2009

We went to try the Sunday Lunch at the Woodland Hotel, and it was absolutely superb.
There were 4 adults in our party and we all enjoyed the food and the surroundings immensley!
There was a wedding taking place when we got there, but this didn't spoil our lunch, in fact it was nice to see the bride/bridesmaids etc, and the Hotel is situated in beautiful grounds, you wouldn't believe you were only aprox 5 miles from Leeds City Centre. The staff are amazing and nothing was too much trouble.
The Sunday lunch is great value @ £15.95 for 3 courses, and I would truthfully say the food was lovely please try it yourself!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family