“not very authentic”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ls27 7dx
Reviewed February 14, 2012

the food is very sweet, curries and coloured red, and processed chicken was used in some meals. It was lovely when it first opened, but then the food got worse. It needs a total new menu doing that is more authentic.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Usual elamis standards
No idea how to organise anything, resturant run like faulty towers, take away deliver takes 2 hours for a delivery and we are only 2 minutes away.
Avoid...until they sort themselves out.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

we went for a family birthday, food was nice but then they try charging us for drinks we hadnt had and a desert.

we also had a delivery from here the food was so poor we couldnt eat it, i send two emails regarding this, not one reply of apology, wont be going again

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I don't understand all the negative comments about this place! I live close by and iv been going for a while now, I think the food is great. The waiters are very nice and talkative as well. There is a little wait sometimes however its worth the wait. You got to try the Hari Murg Massala, one of the waiters recommended this dish to me and i got to say its one of my favourites. I agree with Jax, you got to give this place a chance!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I was shocked to read all the bad reviews! We have been to Elamis lots of times and always found it to be of great value. The service from entering to departure has always been excellent. At no time did we feel rushed and we always enjoy the cosy atmosphere there. It makes me wonder what kind of people write the reviews....